home news about us the heritage projects partners gallery contact
       
  Jeżów, ul. Rawska, łódzkie

Jewish cemetery on Rawska St. was established in 19th century. First Jews arrived to town in 1793. To 1921 their number reached 1048. The last burials were registered between 1939 and 1945. During the war the cemetery was destroyed, in 1967 it was closed. In 1989 it was fenced and cleaned up. Today there are only 3 matzevot left. The cemetery is 0.3 ha.

  Dotacje on-line



Recommended links
  The 'Synagogue' Center in Zamosc  
  "Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland" vol. II  
  Revitalization of the synagogue in Przysucha  
  Adopt a Jewish cemetery in Poland  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2017  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2016  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2015  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2014  
  'To Bring Memory Back' educational program  
  NEW Brochure about Przysucha synagogue renovation project  
  Chassidic Route  
  NEW Brochure about FODZ  
  'Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland' album  
  Revitalization of the synagogue complex in Krasnik  
  Anti-Semitism in Poland  


  Cemeteries database
 
 

 
  more options »  


  Galleries
 
 

 
  more »

 


  Newsletter  
  Subscribe  
   
  copy