home news about us the heritage projects partners gallery contact
       
  Mszczonów, ul. Poniatowskiego, mazowieckie

Jewish cemetery in Mszczonow on Poniatowskiego St. was established in 18th century. There are about 100 tombstones left, the oldest one dates back to 1772. The cemetery size is 0.7 ha.

Thanks to efforts of the Foundation for the Preservation of Jewish Heritage in Poland on July 2006 the fencing of the cemetery in Mszczonow was completed. The works were carried out in cooperation with Jewish Community in Warsaw.

  Dotacje on-line



Recommended links
  The 'Synagogue' Center in Zamosc  
  "Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland" vol. II  
  Revitalization of the synagogue in Przysucha  
  Adopt a Jewish cemetery in Poland  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2017  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2016  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2015  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2014  
  'To Bring Memory Back' educational program  
  NEW Brochure about Przysucha synagogue renovation project  
  Chassidic Route  
  NEW Brochure about FODZ  
  'Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland' album  
  Revitalization of the synagogue complex in Krasnik  
  Anti-Semitism in Poland  


  Cemeteries database
 
 

 
  more options »  


  Galleries
 
 

 
  more »

 


  Newsletter  
  Subscribe  
   
  copy