home news about us the heritage projects partners gallery contact
       
  Puławy, lubelskie

Old Jewish cemetery in Pulawy was established in 18th century. It was located on Kilinskiego St. After the necropolis there is no trace left, 2 remaining matzevot were transported to the cemetery in Kazimierz Dolny. The cemetery was 0.5 ha.

New Jewish cemetery in Pulawy was established in 1895. It was located on Konskowolska St. After the necropolis there is no trace left. In Pulawy’s Museum there is one preserved matzeva dated on 1849.

More information on the cemetery:

  Dotacje on-line



Recommended links
  The 'Synagogue' Center in Zamosc  
  "Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland" vol. II  
  Revitalization of the synagogue in Przysucha  
  Adopt a Jewish cemetery in Poland  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2017  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2016  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2015  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2014  
  'To Bring Memory Back' educational program  
  NEW Brochure about Przysucha synagogue renovation project  
  Chassidic Route  
  NEW Brochure about FODZ  
  'Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland' album  
  Revitalization of the synagogue complex in Krasnik  
  Anti-Semitism in Poland  


  Cemeteries database
 
 

 
  more options »  


  Galleries
 
 

 
  more »

 


  Newsletter  
  Subscribe  
   
  copy