home news about us the heritage projects partners gallery contact
       
  Aktualności
linia 2013-10-30 GLOGOW MALOPOLSKI

Works were completed on the Jewish cemetery in Glogow Malopolski, where an ohel of the Glogow tzaddiks was rebuilt by the Foundation for the Preservation of Jewish Heritage in Poland in close cooperation with the descendants of the local Jewish community. Between 2012-2013 a wall was built around the cemetery grounds, which were cleaned up during the process.

Old Jewish cemetery in Glogow Malopolski was established in 1712 on today’s Sienkiewicza St. In the 1930’s it stopped being used as a burial site and after the war a park was established on its grounds. Tombstones were not preserved. The cemetery’s size is 0,5 ha.



» back

See also galeries:
GLOGOW MALOPOLSKI. WORKS ON THE JEWISH CEMETERY
  Dotacje on-line



Recommended links
  The 'Synagogue' Center in Zamosc  
  "Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland" vol. II  
  Revitalization of the synagogue in Przysucha  
  Adopt a Jewish cemetery in Poland  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2017  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2016  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2015  
  ANNUAL REPORT 2014  
  'To Bring Memory Back' educational program  
  NEW Brochure about Przysucha synagogue renovation project  
  Chassidic Route  
  NEW Brochure about FODZ  
  'Preserving Jewish Heritage in Poland' album  
  Revitalization of the synagogue complex in Krasnik  
  Anti-Semitism in Poland  


  Cemeteries database
 
 

 
  more options »  


  Galleries
 
 

 
  more »

 


  Newsletter  
  Subscribe  
   
  copy